Tuesday, June 21, 2011

20110621 JMA When I grow up...




When I Grow Up...

        When I grow up I want to be many things. The first job I would like to have is a marine biologist at sea world and work with killer whales. The second job I would like to have is to be a lawyer.  The last and least job I want to do is to be a second grade teacher. I want to work at SeaWorld because I think it would be the experience of a life time to teach and watch the killer whales do their amazing tricks. I dont think that I would have a very good chance of getting the extraordinary job so I have thought of back up choices.

        The first backup choice I have is to be a lawyer when I grow up. I chose a lawyer because it looks like an interesting and busy job. In my eighth grade civics class we had a mock trial. I was the prosecution in the case. I was very interested in the fake job and I took it very seriously. I liked it because I got to argue and prove myself right (which feels very good to me)

        The last backup job I have is to be a second grade teacher. In the first paragraph I explained that I did not want it because it seems to plain and boring for me. I say that because I dont really want to see the same people every day and deal with the same things. I would really like to work at sea world or work with orcas or be a lawyer when I grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment