Monday, June 20, 2011

20110620 JMA Summer 2011 Plans




                Over the summer I wish to accomplish many things some of them are…

·         to get an ipad and see what it is like

·         go to church and open my heart to Jesus

·         learn something new

·         plan the best Halloween party in the world

·         have a sleepover with my cousin and friend Hayley Lanham

·         have fun in the pool with my family

·         try something new

·         get my back hand spring

·         make a secret door between my sister and my  rooms

·         have a get together for my 14th birthday

·         get  my brother to learn how to keep his play room clean

·         not get so easily aggravated when my step sister has an attitude (which is very often)

·         find a way to make money over the summer

·         start babysitting for money

·         make a dance that is really cool

·         teach my brother how to swim even better then he kind of does

·         find a new favorite book that is extremely interesting

·         pitch a tent in my backyard and sleep in it

·         convince my mother that we should get allowance for doing chores

·         make a delicious recipe up

·         win something extraordinary

·         design an outfit that is extremely amazing

·         go mattress surfing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment