Monday, June 27, 2011

20110627 JMA My Hero


My heroes…

          I have many heroes in my life, but they are all my heroes for different reasons. My parents are my heroes because they have led me through life and taught me many important life lessons. My friend Kayleigh is also hero because she has never let me down and has been a role model for me because she has so many wonderful manners. My teachers are also my heroes. The teacher who was my biggest hero was my eight grade math teacher Mrs. V She was always watching over me to be sure that I had understood all of the math concepts and made sure I was getting all of the answers correct. She helped me so much that she led me to get a perfect score on my math SOL. Another one of my heroes is Jesus. He is my biggest hero of all. If he hadn’t watched over me as he still does then I would be a much worse person. Another reason he is my hero is because he chose me to be with my parents, my friends, and my family that I have and if I didn’t have them then I wouldn’t be me!

No comments:

Post a Comment