Tuesday, June 21, 2011

20110621 SMD When I grow up...


Grown UpJ

When I grow up I want to be a lot of things. Here is 1 idea (not in orderJ), I want 2 be a 7th grade Science Teacher! I love science and in 7th grade u learn a lot of amazing things. Like cell division and animals adaptations! I really enjoy science and marine life. My 2nd idea is to work at Sea World with the dolphins!!!I would like to work with the sharks, but I would be worried I would get hurt or something bad happens. So I`m just gonna go with the dolphin`sJ. I think it would be really fun working with them and doing shows. My last idea is being a marine biologist! I like the ocean, swimming, and the animals and creatures that live there!!! J.I could take pictures and everything. I think it would be fun but it`s something I`m not a 100% about. I`m either going to be a teacher or work at Sean World. Most likely Sea World though. Sea World would be great!! You live at Florida, work with an amazing mammal, I could still hang out with Jaime (If she was to work with the Killer WhalesJ), and I could have the time of my life!!! J!!The bad part would be not really seeing your family. They’ll live J.I still have long ways to go before I`m grown up. I still have time to think about what I want to be J

JThe EndJ

No comments:

Post a Comment