Monday, June 20, 2011

20110620 SMD Summer 2011 Plans


JSummer Time 2011J

This summer I`m planning on accomplishing and enjoying a lot of things. I would like to work a little on school work so then I`ll be better once I go back to school as an 8th grader!!I want to spend time with my family, especially in the pool. I think we would spend a lot of time with each other if we went to the beach, but we have gone to Kings Dominion and were going again soon. Last time we went I had a fantastic time with everyone!!!!Me and Daddy rode most of the bigger roller coasters together. We went and rode the "Volcano"! (It was my first time.) And it was really exciting, but I lost my head band for my hair J.Mommy, Jaime, and I rode "White Water Canyon" together. It was really fun! We went 2 times, but the first time we didn’t get as wet as we hoped but the second time we got really wet! J .Then Mommy and Me rode the "Scrambler" together and Jaime rode it by herself. Jaime was just sitting there looking tired while I kept running into Mommy and I hit my head on the bar from laughing so much!!!J .It was great. Can`t wait to go again!!!Well, the beginning of my summer I went to work with Mommy and I met my other half (He would just come out of me randomly.Creepy.). His name is….Inspector Cruzo! He has a thin black mustache and white hair…He isn`t smart. At all.He has a French accent and loves to solve a case or a murder!!Mommy also spilled coke on some ones nice mustang!!!She`s a genesis, right. Well she is just not in this case J.Anyways, it went all on the guy`s right side of his car. So we left it for a few hours and went back with 2 bottles of water and there were coke stains on the windows…great. So Mommy left a sorry note and told him we tried. (Unlike some people would do…) and we left. My summer so far has been very good J .Just hope it continues.

J The End J

No comments:

Post a Comment