Wednesday, August 1, 2012

08012012 Jaime

08012012 Jaime

I have had so many great memories, but some of the greatest memories have happened in the fall. The first one was starting school for the first time. I remember being so excited to go to school that I sang a funny song. It went like "I'm going to school today, I'm going to school today, I'm going to school today, for pooh bear". I thought it was funny when I watched the video years later. I also remember seeing my mother hiding behind a tree taking a video of me going to school. It was funny seeing her try to hide.
The next fall memory I have was trying out for cheer leading for the first time. I had never tried out for a sport before so I was pretty nervous. I was also pretty shy in the beginning of middle school. I met a girl named Kayla Decarlo who was also trying out for cheer leading for the first time which helped me calm my nerves a little even though she was a year older then me. We became good friends through cheer tryouts. I made the team even though I was nowhere near being as good as I should have. I am so glad now that I did try out for cheerleading now.
The last fall memory that has changed my life is the first high school pep rally that I had ever done. I really enjoyed it because I love performing and my Jv team did better then the varsity team that year. I also remember being so excited because I was front and center for every single move in the performance. The performance was so great that the varsity coach noticed my skills which helped me move up into her team. I really enjoyed my first highs school pep rally experiance.


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment