Thursday, August 2, 2012

2012082 SMD 3 memories

2012082 SMD 3 memories

1.I've never really given thought to how I want to get married. I've always liked the idea of getting married at a beach. I'd wear a long,but not big and puffy dress. It would be white of course and then my bridesmaids would wear aqua colored dresses that were to there knees. I would want them long but too long and I don't want them short!! They would carry blue and white flowers and I would carry the same colors but different flowers. There would be an arch we my husband and I would stand and the seats for the guests would be comfortable chairs. There would be white and blue petals on the ground of the aisle way. Then the chairs that were next to the aisle,there would be white ribbons on them. When it was time to pronounce us married and we kiss, two dolphins would jump out of the water and make a heart,doves would randomly appear,and sharks would jump in and out of the water!!! Everyone would cheer and then dancers in the skirts and coconuts would come out and start dancing. Then my husband an me would get on a magic carpet and float away to our honey moon.

2.My first house would be small,but not too small. It would have 2 levels. A middle level and a upstairs. It would also have a pool in the back yard. It would also have a secret laboratory! The stairs to go upstairs are only 5 steps. The main level would have the living room,kitchen,and dinner table. The upstairs would have a main bedroom and bathroom and 2 extra rooms. One would be a guest bedroom and the other would be a library/study room. My husband and I would have great jobs,so paying it would be okay. We would buy most of our furniture from Ikea. Our pool would be has big as the one in our backyard. My house would be awesome!!

3. When I have my first baby,I don't mind if it's a boy or a girl. If I had a girl I would name her Alana. I would turn the guest bedroom to her room. I'd make the walls a light pink and the theme of her room would be butterflies. I would do her hair and put her in the cutest outfits!!! She also had a butterfly pillow that could actually fly! The butterfly would help me watch Alana. She would grow up and be beautiful!


Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment