Wednesday, August 1, 2012

2012081 SMD 3 winter memories

2012081 SMD 3 winter memories

1.One great winter memory was when we got a huge snow storm!!! There was snow every where! It looked like a huge white,sparkly blanket. Jaime and Me we're so excited!!! School was canceled a lot!!! It was beautiful to just look at the snow. The ground was covered,not a single place without snow. When we went out to play in it,there was so much snow that Jaime came up with a cool idea. We made a little slide,a little play ground, and a fort!!! Daddy and Joseph made a huge snow man. The snow was so beautiful and I had so much fun watching it fall and playing in it. When it was falling I would look up and the cold snow would hit my face, but it was pretty looking up at the sky. I love watching the snow!

2. Another winter memory is getting ready for Christmas. I love listening to Christmas music,putting the tree up,decorating the tree, and a whole lot of other things. I get so joyful when I listen to Christmas music. I love Christmas time, because you can decorate your house and spend time with your family and sit my the fire. I love the feeling I get at winter time. I can't really express it but it makes me really happy around winter. I enjoy the gray sky's and the blanket of snow on the ground.

3. When we lived in the apartments, we had to wake up at 4 in the morning to open presents. I remember Mommy waking us up and Jaime and Me came down our stairs that were attached to our beds and I was already running out to the living room and Jaime was right behind me, but had to go back because she forgot her glasses on the dresser!!! Everyone was awake except for Joseph. We all woke him up and he came out shocked and excited! He saw a toy fire truck. It was so cute watching his little feet run and his eyes light up as soon as he walked into that living room! Then Mommy and Daddy's went to smoke and we had to wait to open presents. Jaime,Joseph, and I ,were super upset. We were tired,but stayed awake and happy. I actually enjoyed waking up early. I was so excited and happy! It was really fun.


Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment