Thursday, August 2, 2012

O8022012 Jaime

O8022012 Jaime

The day I got married was the best day of my life. The ceremony was gorgeous. Their we're pink and white flowers every where and the church was packed full with our friends and family. It was the perfect place and day to say I do. After the ceremony was the reception. I planned for the guests to have a cocktail hour before we all dined. The guests had the arranged tables that had preset seatings. On a table by the entrence there were ale tags that said all of the guests names and the tables they were to sit at. The tables were named by a type of flower and the tables flower was on the actual table. It was beautiful and our first dance was amazing too.
Moving into our first house was not as easy as getting married was. The house we got was right on the highest we wanted to pay. It was so beautiful and not to small. It was exciting to move into the house, but it took a while to fully move in and unpack, especially since we were expecting a new family member later in the month.
Having the baby was an exciting experience. She was the most beautiful baby I had ever seen. Her blue eyes sparkled and her dark hair shined in the light. When my husband held her he look amazed and in awe. He was happier then I had ever seen him before. I was thinking about how she would look when she grew up and what she would work for and what her children would look like. So many things were going through my head. When i got to hold her for the first time I felt her warm finger reach for mine. The only other thing that I could wish for were more memories as great as these.


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment