Wednesday, June 13, 2012

20120613 SMD Letter to famous actor/actress

Dear Anne Hathaway,
I'm a huge fan of your movies!!!! My favorite movie with you in has to be Princess Diaries! You were young and had fun Know matter what the situation was. I've always wanted to know what it was like to slide down that huge slide in Princess Diaries 2!!! My family & I have actually tried it. Sorta. We had a baby mattress and went down our basement stairs. I went first because everyone was scared and I thought it would be fun. It was for me but my mother,Viki, tried it and she fell off the mattress,made the funniest noises,and  hurt her bottom. It was one of those "were never gonna forget this" moments. I bet it was cool to be a princess of a country!!! You had a huge closet,servants,cooks, amazing jewelry, a whole lot of other fascinating things!! I thought it was cute how Louie had his own cat palace. I also liked the movie Bride Wars!! It was hilirous watching you & Kate Hudson fight back in fourth. Then at the end you both were best friends again!!! I think they should make a second Bride Wars. I also think you talking as Jewel in Rio was a great idea! That little song thing you sing was really really good!! Ever think of singing? :) . My little sister Nicole loves that movie!! It is a wonderful family movie.

You're extremely gorgeous and funny. I would love to meet you in person!!! That would be amazing!! I know your extremely busy, but it would be absolutely wonderful if you wrote back!!! I'd be the happiest 14 year old ever!!I might even scream & jump up and down. What's it like being famous? Is it fun and exciting or tiring and annoying?? Do fans run up to you asking for your autograph? I bet it's cool having the whole world know who your are?! I don't think I could be a actress though. I'd get nervous and mess up on my lines. I guess it is fun messing up on the movies though,because those are the bloopers in the movie & it shows the world how much fun it Is working with others & not being perfect. I hope we met one day and if you can, can you please write back? I understand if your busy. Your my favorite actress by the way. Good luck with your next movie.
                                                                                                                                                                      -Your biggest fan, Sabrina Dalbo

No comments:

Post a Comment