Friday, June 15, 2012

20120615 SMD letter to famous author/artist

Dear Sarah Weeks,
I have read two books by you and I think your an amazing author!!! I love mysteries,drama,and realistic girl fiction. My sister and me read As Simple As It Seems and I thought that was a wonderful book!!!!! I don't excatly have a favorite author because I read so many different books by so many different authors,but if I had to choose one it would most likely be you because I enjoyed As Simple As It Seems and So B. It so so so so much!!!I actually read both of those last summer :). My mother made me read them and I'm extremely happy she did!! I would love to meet you one day. I'm actually going to a library today (I think) and I'm most likely gonna get one of your books. Where do you get your ideas for your stories from? Your stories really touched my heart. I'm almost 15 and I love that I can relate to the characters!!! I hope you write more stories though :). I don't know a lot about you but I do love your stories :) . When I read one of your books, I get so into them that I finish them in a day or two. My sister gets mad because I never stop reading once I'm into it :). I like to read. They have to be books I'm into though or else I don't read that much. I hope we meet one day and keep writing. Your great at it :) .

                                                                                                                                                                                -Sincerely, Sabrina Dalbo

No comments:

Post a Comment