Thursday, June 21, 2012

20120621 JMA memories-movie night

20120621 JMA memories-movie night

A movie night I remember is one where I got sick in the middle of it. I can not remember the name of the movie but I remember that it was about a person using the Internet to try to "take over the world". I wasn't feeling good during the day but it was still movie night. During the movie I started feeling even more sick and I didn't know what throwing up felt like so i didn't say anything. Then during the movie I threw up. It was a gross memory.
The next movie night I remember is when my littlest sister got injured. We were watching a movie about the sea with cartoon characters called sea level. In the middle of the movie my sister, Nicole, was near the stairs then she fell from a couple of stairs and a piece of a toy went into her ear. I darted out of my pink chair to see what was wrong. She had punctured her eardrum. She went to the hospital while my papa Dalbo watched us children. That was a scary night.
The last major movie night memory I remember was the last movie night we had. We watched dark waters. I remember it because it kept me on the edge of my seat be abuse the unexpected would happen. It was about a girl who was not wanting to go back into the water after a horrible incident that had to do with her favorite animal. I thought I wouldn't be interested, but the movie quickly changed my mind.


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment