Thursday, June 14, 2012

20120614 SMD Letter to a famous musician

Dear Taylor Swift,
Oh my gosh! I love all your songs and I'm a huge fan. I've been to the 2009/2012 concert. My mother,sister,and me drove all the way out to Pennsylvania for your Fearless concert.  I'm from Virginia so it was a pretty long ride. I thought your concert was amazing!!!! I had so much fun & us girls sang every song you performed!! I thought it was really unquie at the end when the water came pouring down out of no were or when you and that girl were hitting those big trash can things!!! I loved your white dress when you sang Love Story! I don't understand why you had 13 on a lot of your things though??? I love ALL your songs, I honestly don't know if I have a favorite.  When you sang You Belong With Me, I thought it was cool when you were wearing that band outfit then the cheerleaders ripped it off and you had on a beautiful black/silver dress!!!!!! Your extremely beautiful & all natural!! You don't wear a lot of make up and you don't have any tattoos or piercings, well your ears. My sister,Jaime, and me use to have our own "concerts" in our basement and I'd be the drummer,guitarist,or a back up singer and she would be the main singer. We would practice and pretend we were famous like you or Miley Cryus!! Those were some great memories. I like to sing now, I use to be really nervous to sing in front of people but I'm not as bad as I use to be. I love how you can sing and play the guitar!!! I have a electric,black guitar but I don't know how to play that much. I bet it's cool backstage with all those clothes and taking funny pictures and stuff :) . Your hair is so so so gorgeous!!!!! I absolutely love your curls!! My hairs wavy. At your concert I got a lot of wonderful things but one of the things I got was your Fearless cd. Which you autographed!!!!! I hope I come to another one of your tours! It would be great to meet you in person! I was wondering if you could write back? I understand if your unable too :). Have fun & stay Fearless <3

                                                                                                                                                                             -Sincerely, Sabrina Dalbo

No comments:

Post a Comment