Thursday, June 21, 2012

20120621 SMD memories-Movie night

Movie night memories that I enjoyed....

1.) It was Mommys movie night and she picked Footloose. It was acually a really good choice. I enjoyed the part were the was helping his friend learn to dance. I also liked the footloose song they played in it. When the guy got angry he went into a warehouse and started dancing and now,when the times right,someone will say something like I'm going into the garage to dance,but be joking around :). There are funny memories with this movie because everyone jokes around about getting mad and needing to dance :).

2.) It was my move night and it was actually last Saturday. I picked a shark movie called Dark Tide. At first I didn't think anyone was enjoying it. I know I wasn't into it. Then it got alot better! Great white sharks going after people!!! It was cool to watch the girl actually swim with them :)!!! I'd be extremely scared though!! When the movie finished we talked about it a little saying man I wish that guy. Didn't die and stuff but I think it is a memory, because I enjoyed the movie and I think everyone else did too. We all had an opinion on what happened and some parts shocked us. I would love to swim and see sharks like they did in the movie :)!!

3.) Another movie that gave us tons of memories is The Pink Panther!! Everyone laughed and enjoyed it. It was a great movie choice. Now that we've all seen it, we copy what happened in the movie. Like "the area is secure" and I would pretend to be Inspecter Cruzo :). I went to work with Mother one day and made a mustache out of tape! I cut it into a medium size line and colored it black with a sharpie :)!!! I walked around with it on acting like him. It was really funny and I enjoyed laughing along with everyone else. It was a really hilarious/great movie :).  

No comments:

Post a Comment