Wednesday, June 20, 2012

20120620 JMA memories- game night

20120620 JMA memories- game night

Game night is something that my family does every Friday evening. We have only done two this year, but many others years ago. The one game night I remember being the most exciting would have to be when my family and I went to a work event for my mothers company. We went on a Friday evening for a couple of hours. We first walked around then saw some food so we ate the hotdog. Then while eating my sister and I saw a little sparkle tattoo area so we both got one while my brother and little sister got animal balloons. In the end we played mini golf and it was also a exciting attribution to the evening.
A game night I remember not liking would probably be UNO flash. I remember not liking that one because I had a hard time concentrating because of the speed of the game. It ad my head hurt a little because the game is a "boom boom boom" kind of game. I enjoy it, but I find it kind of difficult to play.
A game from family game night that I remember that I just thought was ok was twister. I like twister I just thought that every on should have played. I would have liked it less if people were whining or being rude to one another. I would have liked it more if everyone was playing and enjoying themselves. Twister that night was just ok.


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment