Wednesday, July 25, 2012

07252012- memory-j

07252012- memory-j

I have many great memories that have happened over the summer. My best memory happened when I was eight years old. It was when I went to Florida. I rode a plane for the first time that I would actually know what was happening. On one of the flights my sister and I got pins and a radio next to our seats. When we got to Florida we stayed at disney and sea world for a day each. Then we went to Daytona beach for two days. I really enjoyed the beach and the parks.
The next summer memory I have is the day i got two new best friends. Their names were Bob and Bella. I remember eating pizza in our old apartment and two little kittens walked out of the play room. I thought that they were so cute and little. I was so excited two have two new pets. Bob was grey, black, white and very playful. Bella was all black and a little skittish. I loved them so much.
Another summer memory is my dog Simon's birthday. We had ate chicken and rice that night for dinner. We had leftovers so we gave him some of the rice and made a cake looking food bowl. He enjoyed it a lot. We also bought him a frisbee. My mother took a picture of him getting it and he looked really funny in the picture. He looked evil in it. I liked celebrating his birthday a lot that year.


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment