Thursday, July 12, 2012

20120712 SMD- College letter

20120712 SMD- College letter

Dear Mommy,

How is everyone doing!? I miss all of you like crazy!! College is going great. Really hard not being able to eat your amazing chicken. How's work going? I remember going to work with you and playing on the elevators. That was really fun. My classes are extremely great and I love them!!! How is Joseph and Nicole doing in school? I have great roommates and they are in a lot of the same classes as me. Being on my own is kind of complicated but I'm getting the hang of it. I make your rice crispy treats and everyone enjoys them. I'm the chef of the house. My roommates and I have jobs at the same place. We all work at a little cupcake store. We sell different types of cupcakes and it pays really good. Whenever you guys come down, I'll show you it. We all help out with keeping the house clean and tidy. We're best friends. There's Faith,Ashely, & Me. You'll meet them eventually. Jaime texted me to see how things are going. I thought that was really sweet. So what did you and Daddy turn our rooms into? Hopefully you left them. Well I better get going. I'm doing great and everything's wonderful. I miss all of you so much!! Be safe and write back!!! Love you all!!!!!!


Sincerely, Sabrina


Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment