Friday, July 27, 2012

20120727 SMD summer memories (fixed)

20120727 SMDsummer memories

1. One great summer memory is when we all went to North Carolina. Jaime and I were extremely excited! We were on the way to NC and I remember I was sick, but I ended up being ok. We got to a nice hotel and went to the beach. I got a shark board and I really enjoyed going to the different stores. There were a lot of really cool stuff. I liked waking up and going to eat then just spending the day at the beach. The hotel was really close to the beach. I had so much fun!

2. Another fun memory was when we went to Florida! We went to Disneyland & Sea World!!! It was extremely fun!!! I liked riding in the airplanes and looking out the window. I remember waking up at like 6 and watching the dolphins jump out of the ocean and when mommy was sitting at the beach and Jaime and I were playing in the ocean. We were in this cool float and the waves kept pulling us farther in. It was really fun!!!

3. There's a lot of memory's we have over summer. One that I enjoy a lot is going to Kings Dominion or Six Flags!!! I love riding the roller coasters and the ride to get there. I like this one ride at Six Flags,its a water ride and u get really wet!!!! It was the first ride we got on when we first got there. I don't think I like one over the other. There was a fake shark hanging on a huge rope and I thought it was so cool!!!! Kings Dominion was fun too. I like the white water canon!!! I got to ride the volcano for the first time and I really enjoyed it!!! I still haven't rode the shock wave though. I really hope we go to Six Flags or Kings Dominion!!


Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment