Wednesday, July 25, 2012

20120725 SMDsummer memories

20120725 SMDsummer memories

1. One great summer memory is when we all went to North Carolina. Jaime and I were extremely excited! We were on the way to NC and I remember I was sick, but I ended up being ok. We got to a nice hotel and went to the beach. I got a shark board and I really enjoyed going to the different stores. There were a lot of really cool stuff. I liked waking up and going to eat then just spending the day at the beach. The hotel was really close to the beach. I had so much fun!

2. Another fun memory was when we went to Florida! We went to Disneyland & Sea World!!! It was extremely fun!!! I liked riding in the airplanes and looking out the window. I remember waking up at like 6 and watching the dolphins jump out of the ocean and when mommy was sitting at the beach and Jaime and I were playing in the ocean. We were in this cool float and the waves kept pulling us farther in. It was really fun!!!

3. There's a lot of memory's we have over summer. One day we watched a movie outside. It was a horse movie and it was really cool!!!! It was pointed to the back of the house and it was huge!!!!!! We had blankets laying on the grass,water bottles,and some snacks. It was fun staying outside and watching a movie. I think it would have been cool if we were all on floats in the pool!! I enjoyed it on the ground though! Only bad thing,is when the mosquitoes come after you,but that's why we have bug spray! It was really fun!


Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment