Friday, July 27, 2012

Christmas memories. July 27, 2012 JMA

Christmas memories. July 27, 2012 JMA

My favorite Christmas memory is when my little brother was having his second Christmas because it had some funny moments. One of them was when we got up my little brother did not want to wake up, but when we finally got him out of his bed he walked out half asleep. He was half asleep until he saw his new red fire truck that he could ride in. Then he finally wanted to get started. Another way that made that Christmas funny is what happened to the video recorder. Every year my mother likes to record the Christmas's. That year we were playing with a toy cleaning set that my little brother, Joseph, got. While we were playing I accidentally hit the camera and it fell down and of course I wasn't thinking and I faced the camera the wrong way and it took like fifteen minutes for anyone to notice. I get reminded of that incident every time I watch the video. That was a fun christmas.


PS if you noticed this was a bit shorter and you have a issue with it please talk to your husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment