Thursday, July 12, 2012

20120712 college letter

20120712 college letter

Dear mother,
How are you? I'm am pretty good here in college. The food they make in the cafeteria is actually really good. My favorite is their macaroni beacause it is just so flavorful. I am really enjoying my classes. I really like the school too. They have some beautiful gardens here with so many different colored flowers and some I have never seen befor. My dorm room is gorgeous. Everything is organized, pink, and sparkly. My roommates are very nice. I know that you would like them. Their names are Alexandra and Maddy. Maddy grew up in Florida and Texas so she is tanner then tan. Alexandra is pretty cool too, but she is pretty quiet.
How are the kids? Is niki doing well? Is joseph liking his last year of elementary school and riding the bus with niki? Is Sabrina doing ok in high school? I have been thinking of coming to visit, but plane tickets are so expensive. I might visit over winter break. Me and the girls were going to be having a welcoming party and I signed up for desserts. What do you reccomend? I miss you all so much.
I forgot to tell you about the school. It is ginormous. It's also very beautiful. I sent some picures in this letter. The first is Maddy and Alexandra in the dorm. They are so goofy. The next is the school and my favorite garden. You should pant those pink ones ont the far left. The last is me in the dorm. It was the first picture I took. I am really enjoying it here.
Love you,
Jaime


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment